Submit resume to: email@example.com
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Location: Hanover, MD
Tecore has an opportunity for a Materials Coordinator in our Hanover, MD facility. This critical position coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections and departments, according to production and shipping schedules. Working with the appropriate Program Manager, you will review production schedules and related information and confer with department supervisors to determine project specific material requirements. Responsible for maintaining tracking and accounting controls including import/export documentation.
Responsible for the procurement, receipt, tracking and distribution of all system components and end items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Confers with production manager to support to production schedules
• Develops and maintains inventory reports, and work orders to determine availability of stock, and order priority
• Track and report material delivery status; take mitigation actions to expedite delivery as required to ensure program timelines are met
• Receives and inspects all materials, hardware, software, and supplies
• Verifies shipments against purchase orders and examines upon arrival
• Prepare items for shipment to customers and/or return to supplier
• Establishes and maintain record keeping systems and marks material with part numbers and codes as needed
• Develop and implement shipping and receiving policies and procedures
• Establishes and maintains the company-wide inventory system, logging in and tracking the movement of all assets and inventory for all departments and projects
• Manage, maintain, and organize Warehouse
• Supervises and participates in physical inventory
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2-5 years experience in similar position.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., walk, bend, stand, and move about inventory areas on a regular basis.
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communicating skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
• Understanding of import/export and logistics processes
• Inventory tracking application experience (Fishbowl)
• Veterans are encouraged to apply