Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Location: Hanover, MD
Tecore has an opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer supporting our continued growth across the cellular market. You will be providing critical development support and leadership in our continued evolution of LTE and evolution to 5G. As a small, but established industry thought leader, Tecore offers an agile environment which encourages our teams to take innovative approaches to solving our partner’s toughest problems. Your experience will also be leveraged to inform, and support our long term modernization roadmap.
Mission: Responsible for the continued development of 3GPP compliant products, building upon a well established baseline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in the architectural design, development, and definition of product roadmaps
• Performs a lead role in software development lifecycle to develop and manage project milestones to include: requirement analysis, design, development, and testing
• Performs risk analysis of proposed approaches to find the optimal design solutions
• Responsible for project planning for defining and implementing new features and product or product features
• Defines and implements system and subsystem architecture.
• Develops and documents product system specifications, test procedures, code reviews, and test matrixes
• Assists other developers in technical areas and problem resolution.
• MS in Computer Science
• 15 years of programming experience (C/C++ OOD is a must)
• 10 years of hands-on Telecom experience
• Proficient knowledge of LTE/UMTS
• Proficiency in scripting languages
• Deep knowledge of industry standards (3GPP, ETSI, IEEE)
• Deep knowledge of Linux platforms
• Intermediate knowledge of RF within 3GPP
• Knowledge in SW design and implementations techniques and procedures
• Ability to ramp up quickly and learn fast
• Ability to work with a team
• Experience managing small technical teams
Travel: Travel required: 10%