TNS’ Robocall Detection App Hits 250 Million Device Milestone
RESTON, VA, August 6, 2019 –Transaction Network Services (TNS) announced today that its Enhanced Caller ID solution, powered by its industry-leading TNS Call Guardian application, has been shipped on more than 250 million devices, across more than 550 makes and models of handsets – demonstrating significant traction amongst telecom carriers seeking to protect their subscribers from unwanted and illegal robocalls.
By analyzing over one billion call events across more than 500 operators daily, and capturing crowd-sourced feedback, Call Guardian enables carriers to identify more spoofed robocalls than their competitors. TNS Call Guardian is the most accurate reputation profile solution available today. By using a layered approach of big data analytics and integration of call attestation parameters from STIR/SHAKEN, Call Guardian delivers a significantly better user experience for consumers.
TNS has added several new features to Call Guardian, enabling carriers to be at the forefront in combating robocalls. These enhancements include:
● Improved ability to detect real-time spoofing events that include toll-free services
● Newly added data elements from outside sources to enhance spoofing detection
● Ability to better leverage crowd-sourced information for real-time decision making
● Automated enterprise support and improved registration process for call originators
● Support for opt-out freemium services the FCC requested in their declaratory ruling declaratory ruling
● Augmented Call Guardian analytics engine through the ingestion of the STIR/SHAKEN verstat parameter – identifying whether calls have been validated by a carrier
● Automated reporting capabilities for STIR/SHAKEN verstat parameter, to help distinguish between validated and non-validated calls
“The 250 millionth device milestone is a testament to the growth of the adoption of TNS’ ever-evolving solution. Because we are used in four of the top six US wireless carriers we are identifying robocalls and spoofing events with ever-growing accuracy,” said Bill Versen, Chief Product Officer at Transaction Network Services. “As the FCC and policymakers call for carriers and industry to help lead the way in the fight against robocalls, TNS will continue to innovate so our customers can stay one step ahead of scammers and spoofers.”
To learn more about TNS Call Guardian, visit here.
From small rural operators in the US to the largest multi-national carriers, TNS addresses the full needs of wireless and wireline operators in the US and globally. TNS Call Guardian is an industry-leading call analytics solution used by leading US wireless service providers as well as US landline providers to protect their subscribers from high risk and nuisance robocalls and deliver a superior user experience. By analyzing over 1 billion call events across more than 500 operators every single day and capturing crowd-sourced feedback, the Call Guardian app enables carriers to identify more unwanted robocalls than its competitors. For additional information visit here.
Clare Cockroft 703-814-8065 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluetext for TNS Brian Lustig 202-836-9112 email@example.com